United Bank Limited (UBL) recently announced employment opportunities in Lahore for January 2024. The open positions are for Senior Software Engineers – DotNet, which focuses on the role of a software engineer in UBL’s IT department. This allows qualified professionals to join a dynamic team and participate in technological advancements in the banking sector. Interested candidates in Lahore are encouraged to apply for these interesting roles to pursue their career in software engineering with a reputed institution like UBL.
Selected candidates will play a central role in improving, customizing, and improving software applications and services, working with a competent team of software developers jobs. These private sector opportunities in Punjab welcome applications from both male and female candidates. Those seeking these positions for 2024 in Pakistan can apply until the successful completion of the job application process. It provides a comprehensive opportunity for skilled professionals, irrespective of gender, to contribute to their expertise and be part of dynamic software development efforts in the private sector in Punjab.
Table of Contents
United Bank Limited Jobs 2024 Detail:
|United Bank Limited
|United Bank Limited
Name of Post
- Sr Software Engineer
- Head – Voice of Customer
- Manager Compliance Risk Management
- Manager Compliance Review Monitoring
How to Apply for the Latest UBL Jobs?
Applications from females are strongly encouraged. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Interested candidates can submit their applications online at https://www.ubldigital.com/ublcareerportal/Career_DetailCorp.aspx?ID=3277.
UBL is considering hiring senior software engineers – DotNet for its IT department. Resources will be responsible for enhancing, modifying, and improving software applications and services in collaboration with a team of other relevant software developers.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure that policies and standards are comprehensive, current and relevant to regulatory and safety needs.
- Designed and developed programming systems with specific determinants about system performance.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements into use cases.
- Assist testers and support staff as needed to identify system problems.
- Evaluated and identified new technologies to be implemented.
- Support, maintenance and documentation of software functionality.
- Tune performance, b